25 years of experience. Former professor at the Oregon Coast Culinary Institute.
Previous experience highlights:
- Chef Carnelian Room San Francisco.
- Pastry Chef Citi de Gaza Golf Club.
- Personal Pastry Chef, Beverly Hills.
- Chef Instructor/Executive Pastry Chef at Le Cordon Bleu, Pasadena Professor Pastry Arts at the Oregon Coast Culinary Institute, Coos Bay.
- Winner of numerous awards for outstanding teaching and customer service, various culinary and pastry competitions, salons and demonstrations.
- He also has gone in to open his own bakery/café, pizzeria – Darrell’s Devils Food in Coos Bay, Oregon.
- He is a long time Oregon Chocolate Festival participant and looking forward to returning in 2020.