2020 Charlie’s Chocolate 5K and 10K Trail Run/Walk
March 8, 2020, Emigrant Lake Recreation Area
Enjoy picturesque location at the Emigrant Lake Recreation Area, located just 2 mile drive from the festival headquarters at Ashland Hills Hotel.
Charlie’s Chocolate 5K/10K Run/Walk Tickets:
- 10k Run/Walk – $35.00
- 5K Run/Walk – $25.00
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Dash – $15.00
Combo Pass: Chocolate Festival Ticket + 5K/10K Run/Walk:
- 1 day Festival pass – Adding $15 to the cost of any race you choose
- 2 day Festival pass – $20.00 to the cost of any race you choose
Day passes for the Oregon Chocolate Festival will be available for pick up inside Ashland Hills Hotel at the festival will call desk.
8:00 am Registration & Packet Pickup start
9:00 am 1 Mile race starts (Designed for Kids and Adult Kids of any age)
9:15 am The 5k & 10K runners and walkers start
11:15 am Awards winners will be announced
- A splendid chocolate delight will be given to the top 3 men and top 3 women overall.
- Age groups will be in ten year gaps. example 9 & under, 10-19, 20-29….
- There will also be an award for the best costume.
- Everyone receives a Charlie’s Chocolate bar from Branson’s Chocolates for finishing.
We encourage you to dress as your favorite Charlie and the Chocolate Factory character! (Optional) You might get lucky and see some Oompa Loompas, or Mike TeeVee, or Augustus Gloop.. or even Charlie himself running around with chocolate goodies or maybe some EverlastingGobstoppers
Race is taking place at the Emigrant Lake Recreation Area this year! Let’s support our beautiful local parks!