SOLD OUT – Chocolate + Wine Spa Party
Choose from two options!
You asked and we listened! Welcome to the new and reimagined Chocolate Spa Party. Experience an exquisite wine and chocolate pairing followed by fun and educational mocha sugar scrub demo. Choose from just the party option, or book your overnight package at the tranquil Lithia Springs Resort and enjoy access to the Chocolate + Wine Spa Party, only happens once a year! Celebrate the 16th annual Oregon Chocolate Festival and get ready for the ultimate chocolate, spa and wine experience.
CHOCOLATE + WINE SPA PARTY INCLUDES:
Saturday, March 7, 4:30-6pm at Lithia Springs Resort in the Citrine Room
- Guided wine and chocolate pairing with a Level II Sommelier, Joseph Shaughnessy (includes 1 glass of Syrah – 2015 Cowhorn Sentience (organic & Biodynamic) and Chocolate bite from Lillie Belle Farms Artisan Chocolates per person)
- Appetizers provided by award-winning Larks Restaurant
- Mocha Sugar Scrub demo (includes how to make and how to use, discussion of benefits and an interactive scrub sampling with the Waterstone Spa representative)
- Live music – Brazilian Jazz by Mark Hamersly and Theresa McCoy
- Spa gift for each participant
- Entry into Raffle – one lucky winner will enjoy a gift certificate towards an overnight stay at Lithia Springs Resort. Other gifts that will be offered that night include spa treatments, tickets to 2021 Oregon Chocolate Festival, bottle of Cowhorn biodynamic, organic wine and more.
$40 per Guest
- Overnight stay for two guests at Lithia Springs Resort (Ashland’s mineral springs oasis and spa)
- Chocolate + Wine Spa Party – reservation for two guests (details above)
- Oregon Chocolate Festival Sunday pass for two guests (Sunday, March 8th)
- 10% off towards spa treatment at Waterstone Spa
- Complimentary gourmet breakfast buffet
- Access to resort amenities including: Fitness Cottage, outdoor jacuzzi, bikes for rent, tea room, free parking, and more
March 7, 2020 overnight stay only.
Overnight package rate starting at $199
-Questions- call 541.482.7128