2019 Family Activities
Celebrate everything chocolate with the whole family. Kids 8 and under enter FREE!
11am – 4pm both Festival Days (Saturday, March 9th & Sunday, March 10th)
For our 15th year, we’ve prepared activities that your littles will love!
- Experience the magic and meet Willy Wonka & his silly Oompa Loompas. Don’t forget to grab the camera and tag @oregonchocolatefestival (secret prizes await!)
- Put your detective hats on and get ready to Scavenger Hunt! Kids win an Oregon Chocolate Festival candy bar.
- Say cheese! Make your funniest face, grab a goofy prop, and have fun in the photo booth.
- Dress your littles in the funniest costume and get ready to race in the Charlie’s Chocolate Kid Dash (Sunday only). No need to feel guilty about eating too much chocolate, 5K and 10K Walk/Run starts Sunday, March 10th at 9am for all. New location at Emigrant Lake (just two miles from Festival headquarters).
- What would a festival be without face painting. Spark your kids’ imagination and watch them transform into their favorite character. All ages welcome!
And of course, don’t forget to taste all the chocolate from our west coast chocolatiers.
Happy 15th Oregon Chocolate Festival! See you soon!