Skip to content
GET TICKETS NOW!
March 3 - 5, 2023
Enjoy chocolate adventures & fun attractions happening during the festival weekend:
- Live music during the festival expo on Saturday and Sunday.
- Delightful food options at the festival venue on Saturday and Sunday from LUNA Café and Food Trucks.
- Cacao as Medicine Workshop at Elder Apothecary. March 4 at 2pm.
- Ashland Gallery Association’s First Friday Art Walk with chocolate treats, live music at VIDA Baking Co. and great art all across downtown Ashland.
- Downtown based VIDA Baking Co. is not to be missed during the festival weekend. This gluten free bakery offers wonderful sweet and savory treats, many inspired by the owner, Carla’s native Brazil. During Oregon Chocolate Festival weekend stop by to enjoy among many their chocolate delights: Double Chocolate Ginger Cookie, Pistachio Brownie, Mocha Doce de Leite Muffin and their famous cassava cheese bread – Pão de Queijo.
- Golden Grove Collective showcasing Chocolate Themed Art Contest Finalists.
- Lillie Belle Farms Chocolate – Festival Special: show proof of ticketing to the OCF at their retail location (211 N. Front St in Central Point) on Fr/Sat, March 4-5 & Monday, March 7 and receive 10% off your purchase.
- Chocolate Spa Treatments at Waterstone Spa. Chocolate! Not only does it taste and smell wonderful, but it’s also filled with antioxidants and essential minerals that calm, repair, and protects the skin.
- ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum will offer two hands-on, chocolate-themed STEM activities outside at the Oregon Chocolate Festival venue: The activities are called “Hydrophobic Hot Cocoa” and “Candy Core Sampling.” Activities for little scientists will be available at the festival during the following hours: Saturday, March 5, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM & Sunday, March 6, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. More chocolate-themed activities will be happening at ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum, all weekend long!
- Local Goods Pop-up Market in downtown on March 5, 11am to 5pm, at the Growler Guys.
- White chocolate snow adventures on Mt. Ashland – book our Ski Package for the weekend of March 4-6 and receive 1 complimentary OCF day ticket.
- Want to smell like cocoa? Stop by Em’z Blendz Soap Co. located on Oak Street in downtown Ashland for some lovely chocolate infused body products including soaps, locations, creams and more.
- Photo Booth – Strike a pose, make a face, have fun! Capture chocolate festival memories for a lifetime.
- Face/ Body Painting – available both festival days.